Your use of this Site or the Services will constitute your acceptance of the General Terms. Once accepted, the General Terms will constitute a binding agreement between BBT and you governing your use of the Site or Services (the ”Agreement”). If you are not willing to abide by the General Terms, do not use this Site or the Services.
BBT may revise the General Terms at any time without notice. You should revisit this Site periodically to make sure you are aware of the most recent General Terms because they will be binding on you. Your use of the Site or Services after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Site or Services. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. We will investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Site and Services include, without limitation, the following:
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or the operation of the Site or Services;
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or
- Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing" any computer system.
You are prohibited from using the Site or Services to infringe on BBT’s or any person's or other entity’s copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. We may terminate your right to access the Site and Services if we believe you are using the Site and Services in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of BBT or another. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.
In using the Site or Services, you must not:
- Post, email, link, or otherwise transmit or use the Site or Services in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, indecent, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person's privacy or other rights, or any material that BBT in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site and Services;
- Post, email, or otherwise transmit images, software, text, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- Engage in and/or encourage conduct that would: 1) violate any applicable law or regulation or 2) give rise to civil liability;
- Engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the Site or the Services;
- Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- Engage in marketing or promotion of goods or services; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
You agree that use of any information obtained via the Site or Services is at your own risk.
The material contained in this Site is protected by copyright. No material from this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, broadcast, posted, transmitted or distributed except as expressly permitted by these General Terms. Use of the materials in any other way or for any purpose other than for personal, noncommercial use is a violation of BBT’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Permission for all other uses of materials must be obtained from BBT in advance in writing. All content, interfaces, graphics, code, design rights, and other intellectual property rights, in each case, whether registered or unregistered, other than the marks of third parties, and related goodwill are the property of BBT.
All personal information provided via this Site will be handled in accordance with the Site’s Privacy Statement.
BBT does not represent or warrant that the functions or Services contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the services are free of viruses or other malware or harmful components. BBT does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of contents of this Site or Services in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
You assume full responsibility for your use of the Site. Any information you send or receive during your use of the Site may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. Your use of the Site is at your own risk and is made available to you at no charge; accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, BBT shall not be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site, the Services or the contents on this Site or the performance of the Site, Services or products described on this Site, or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of communications you send us or material you post, or the delay or inability to use the Site, or for any information, products, or Services advertised in or obtained through the Site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if BBT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that BBT is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site or the Services or with any of these terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the Services.
As a convenience, BBT may provide links to websites operated by third parties. Following the links or using the sharing tools will take you to third party websites, which BBT does not own, control, or maintain. If you decide to access a third party's website through a link or a sharing tool provided by this Site, you do this at your sole risk. BBT is not responsible for any viruses or other malware or damaging elements encountered in a third party website. BBT does not control any third party websites, and makes no warranty or representation regarding, and is not responsible for, any third party websites or the content of such websites. Inclusion of links or sharing tools to third party sites is not an endorsement of the content of such sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of such third party sites and the sharing tools and you are advised to review such terms and conditions prior to usage. Further, the providers of such third party sites and the sharing tools may have privacy policies and practices that are different from our Privacy Statement. You are advised to check the privacy policies and practices of such providers and contact the operator if you have any concerns or questions.